06/04/2023 2:10pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Chicago White Sox

casimir

So wait, our starting rotation to begin the season was Rodriguez, Turnbull, Wentz, Boyd and Manning and only 2 of them are left standing.   Wow, just like last year.   Wonder how Boyd and Wentz will go down.   And we have a totally different training staff too!

Cursed.   I'm telling you, cursed.     They lied about the District.   They got even more tax breaks and they are still lying about The District.  Build it like you promised, Chris, or the curse will stay.  

17 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

So wait, our starting rotation to begin the season was Rodriguez, Turnbull, Wentz, Boyd and Manning and only 2 of them are left standing.   Wow, just like last year.   Wonder how Boyd and Wentz will go down.   And we have a totally different training staff too!

Cursed.   I'm telling you, cursed.     They lied about the District.   They got even more tax breaks and they are still lying about The District.  Build it like you promised, Chris, or the curse will stay.  

Wentz wasn't a starter. You forgot one, he pitched yesterday.

12 minutes ago, Tigermojo said:

Finally somebody got the job done. More Tork bombs!

That's my boy. Took a middle-middle FB for a called strike one, then hit an slider put into the bottom corner of the zone, a pitcher's pitch, for the HR. Baseball.

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 15.12.05.png

Edited by gehringer_2