06/17/2023 2:10pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins

casimir

Brendan White did his work well, but I wonder if he is sent down for a well rest arm just for the sake of innings before the weekend is up.  He's probably got another 1 or 2 IP today.  And let's be honest, with Wentz starting today, the arm barn shan't be a restful place.

48 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

Maton still in the 5 hole with his gaudy .156 BA...man, really sucks there's literally nobody, anywhere in this org who can at least get a shot over him for even a cup of coffee, oh well, I reckon he's the best we got /sarc

Playing 2nd base, with Short at 3rd base. I would rather have Schoop at 2nd over Maton. I mean, seriously? Did I ever think I would want Schoop in the lineup?

1 minute ago, Tenacious D said:

Miggy still raking.  I thought Short was safe on the replay.  Probably should not have been sent, but that happens when you’re in a low scoring game.

I don’t mind sending him there.  Not a lot of offense so far, take the chance and force Minnesota to make the play flawlessly (or close to it).

None of the angles that were shown seemed to overturn a ruling either way.  I know the coaching staff needs to make a decision quickly.  Maybe they were more hopeful than convinced.

20 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

Miggy still raking.  I thought Short was safe on the replay.  Probably should not have been sent, but that happens when you’re in a low scoring game.

He's all roided up for his final push like Pujols.  Who's going to tell Pujols and Cabrera they can't take roids for their farewell tours?  

Just kidding of course, but not 100%.