The Gaza War

gehringer_2

16 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

AP: Famine is said to be imminent in northern Gaza as Israel raids the main hospital again

Jewish Trump and his IDF are now creating a famine in Gaza. If they don't kill people by just outright bombing them back to the stoneage then they'll starve them to death. Hard to believe these are God's chosen people no less. 

Wait a minute—I thought America was God's chosen people? You know, God bless America and all that? I thought he favored us over all other countries because ... I don't know ... because we have the most money? Because he likes our national anthem? Maybe it's because we have 18 delicious flavors of Classic Rice-A-Roni? I forget why. The point is Israel doesn't have any of that and we do, so I thought we were his favorite? I get so confused ...

2 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

AP: Famine is said to be imminent in northern Gaza as Israel raids the main hospital again

Jewish Trump and his IDF are now creating a famine in Gaza. If they don't kill people by just outright bombing them back to the stoneage then they'll starve them to death. Hard to believe these are God's chosen people no less. 

There's a huge difference between defending yourself and being guilty of slaughtering people. Killing in the name of god....smh

Hamas should stop killing people who are trying to get aid. They should release the hostages and accept the ceasefire they have been offered. Can someone tell me how a genocide works in which the people that are allegedly being genocided are offered multiple ceasefires? Israel is even going to release Hamas murderers.  

18 hours ago, chasfh said:

Wait a minute—I thought America was God's chosen people? You know, God bless America and all that? I thought he favored us over all other countries because ... I don't know ... because we have the most money? Because he likes our national anthem? Maybe it's because we have 18 delicious flavors of Classic Rice-A-Roni? I forget why. The point is Israel doesn't have any of that and we do, so I thought we were his favorite? I get so confused ...

aMeRiCa BaD

2 minutes ago, GoBlue23 said:

You should really try to put at least a little space between a Palestinian civilian and a member of Hamas.  You seem to be intentionally conflating the two.  

I'm not. There is a ceasefire on the table. Hamas isn't accepting it and why should they? We have a bunch of Hamasholes in the West putting the pressure on Israel to surrender and no pressure on Hamas to release the hostages. The more Palestinians that die, the better it is for Hamas. 

1 minute ago, GoBlue23 said:

You talked about genocide and obviously that term refers to the plight of the Palestinians, not members of Hamas.  The simple fact is that a lot of innocent people, especially kids are suffering and while Hamas certainly deserves blame, so does Israel.  They could stop their bombing campaigns that quite often result in civilian casualties and go with a more precise campaign that would require more "boots on the ground" with soldiers going door to door to weed out Hamas.

Israel would rather bomb a building and kill 20 civilians in addition to the 3 members of Hamas than to send a couple dozen soldiers into that building and risk casualties of their own.  That's just how war works sometimes but it doesn't mean I'm going to side with Israel and defend their actions.  

How many genocides have there been where the party accused of the genocide offered a ceasefire and a release of 800 prisoners? When did the Nazis offer the Jewish leaders a ceasefire? It's not a genocide. 

32 minutes ago, GoBlue23 said:

You talked about genocide and obviously that term refers to the plight of the Palestinians, not members of Hamas.  The simple fact is that a lot of innocent people, especially kids are suffering and while Hamas certainly deserves blame, so does Israel.  They could stop their bombing campaigns that quite often result in civilian casualties and go with a more precise campaign that would require more "boots on the ground" with soldiers going door to door to weed out Hamas.

Israel would rather bomb a building and kill 20 civilians in addition to the 3 members of Hamas than to send a couple dozen soldiers into that building and risk casualties of their own.  That's just how war works sometimes but it doesn't mean I'm going to side with Israel and defend their actions.  

Hamas cares even less about Palestinians dying than Israel does.  To them they are martyrs and the more that die the better their cause.

40 minutes ago, GoBlue23 said:

I'm pretty sure all those kids being blown up by Israel aren't Hamas supporters either.  

I'm pretty sure the babies Hamas beheaded were not Bibi supporters. Like I said, Hamas can end the "genocide" right now if they wanted to. There is no reason to because all the pressure is on Israel to surrender and let Hamas keep their citizens as concubines. 

1 minute ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Dude says genocide and you list examples of actual genocide, now he says you have gone to far.....

He's doing a strawman. I've been pretty clear I'm laying the blame at Hamas. Hamas is the reason why Palestinians are dying and all these tankies in the West are blaming Israel. It's really been eye opening. 

2 minutes ago, GoBlue23 said:

You're claiming Palestinians are responsible for their own genocide so stop thinking you're being clever.  Hamas are the ones that need to agree to a cease fire, not the innocent women and children simply trying to stay alive and you damn well know that and yet you keep trying to equate them and Hamas as if they're all the same. 

I'm not claiming there is a genocide. You apparently to think there is a genocide and seem to think Hamas is responsible for the genocide. I agree this is Hamas fault. I have never equated them to Hamas. That's your strawman. 

5 minutes ago, GoBlue23 said:

You're claiming Palestinians are responsible for their own genocide so stop thinking you're being clever.  Hamas are the ones that need to agree to a cease fire, not the innocent women and children simply trying to stay alive and you damn well know that and yet you keep trying to equate them and Hamas as if they're all the same. 

Do you know how many palestinian supporters are out there claiming Hamas are not terrorists?  That Oct 7 was fake or an inside job?

Any innocent Palestinians who are dying are dying because of Hamas.

Why don't the tankies treat Palestine like they do Ukraine? They claim Ukraine is out manned and out gunned and have no chance against Russia so just give Ukraine to Russia. Palestine is out gunned and out manned so just give Gaza to Israel to end the war. Tankies only seem to care when Jews fight back. 

Incredible how well this has worked for Hamas. They break the ceasefire and behead a thousand Jews and parade their corpses and severed heads to adoring fans in Gaza. They take a couple hundred more Jews and use them for concubines. They hide in rat holes amongst civilians. Israel responds and a bunch of dip****s in the US, including a sitting congresswoman, calls for Israel to just surrender. All the pressure is on Israel. This could not have worked out better for Hamas. 

1 minute ago, GoBlue23 said:

And as part of the ceasefire, Israel will agree to never seize another square inch of territory and will return all they've seized over the last 50+ years, right?

Nah, that's not a concern of yours because you are perfectly fine with turning a blind eye to anything Israel does.  You've taken a side and that means your team can do no wrong and must be defended at all costs. 

Hamas needs to release every hostage and then we can talk. That's not a concern. Parading around with the severed heads of innocent Jews is part of the resistance right?