Week Twelve: Green Bay Packers (4-6) @ Detroit Lions (8-2)

MichiganCardinal

3 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

All of those play calls were atrocious.  Every coach has done a horrible job today.  We are being outclassed by the packers coaching staff.

As an aside, zero chance Goff should get a contract. Fitz was right, poor man’s Matt Ryan.  Start over with hendon next year.   Goff has a noodle arm and throws ducks.  

Zero chance? What odds you give me? 100 to 1?

2 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Oh no doubt man. If we play like this on the road against Chicago and Fields, Dallas and Prescott,  Minnesota and Dobbs, New Orleans and Carr, we're in real trouble and risk going 

Yeah. It's lucky we're road warriors. Prolly win all 4. 😏

Edited by Sports_Freak

I was willing to chalk the Bears game up to just being one of those games but when you look at the totality of it since Baltimore, it's now a growing pattern that makes me think the 8-2 record is a fluke and that this team is about to crumble down the stretch. Baltimore obvious disaster, so many errors in the Raiders game, 5 straight TDs for the Chargers and now these last two abominations. These guys might be frauds.

1 minute ago, NYLion said:

I was willing to chalk the Bears game up to just being one of those games but when you look at the totality of it since Baltimore, it's now a growing pattern that makes me think the 8-2 record is a fluke and that this team is about to crumble down the stretch. Baltimore obvious disaster, so many errors in the Raiders game, 5 straight TDs for the Chargers and now these last two abominations. These guys might be frauds.

We caught the Raiders in the middle of a mutiny against one of the worst Head Coaches in NFL History.    Would have been a different story if he'd been fired before that game.