2023 B1G Championship: #2 Michigan Wolverines (12-0) vs. #16 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-2)

MichiganCardinal

4 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I think FSU is done even if they win, I just don't think the committee is going to put them in with how they have played since losing Travis. 

A back room deal to have them play Georgia would be fitting. The committee would need to be positive they’d get their ass kicked in whatever game they played.

Ohio State went to a National Championship with a third string QB in Cardale Jones. If Florida State remains undefeated they belong in the playoffs. If the argument is that "Well, they'll just get slaughtered by whomever they play because of their QB" then why not apply that to Michigan too based on how pathetic this offense and offensive line has played lol. I only kid on that, but if Florida State wins I do believe they should be in.

3 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Ohio State went to a National Championship with a third string QB in Cardale Jones. If Florida State remains undefeated they belong in the playoffs. If the argument is that "Well, they'll just get slaughtered by whomever they play because of their QB" then why not apply that to Michigan too based on how pathetic this offense and offensive line has played lol. I only kid on that, but if Florida State wins I do believe they should be in.

The difference with OSU was that their 3rd string QB led them to a 59-0 victory over the number 11 team in the Big 10 championship. If FSU's QB did that then there wouldn't be an issue.