NBA Info - December 2023

Deleterious

8 hours ago, buddha said:

cas and del have been calling it stupid since it was announced.  joined in by multiple folks on this site 

It is stupid.  I am old.  It made money.  It generated interest.  All of these can be true.

But just because something draws interest and generates money doesn't mean it can't be stupid.

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

watching nbatv with steve smith and jamal crawford doing their usual bit of saying nothing of substance.  theyre really pleased that draymond can still practice so he can be around his "basketball family" because that's really important for him right now.

wait...what?  how is draymond a victim in this?  why does he deserve sympathy?  he's a ****ing thug who has kicked, punched, and beaten multiple players and teammates over the years.  how about how nurkic feels?  or jordan poole?  or all the guys draymond has kicked in the nads?

nyah.  what's really important is how draymond feels.

useless nba tools.  steve smith is a complete fraud.  not sure how he got to be nba royalty.  draymond should be kicked out of the league under modern standards.  bill laimbeer must be wondering where all this sympathy for thugs comes from.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NYLion said:

The Pistons should be all over Markannen yet I don't see the Pistons anywhere on the "interest" list. I guess he shoots too well, or isn't a failed former high pick or a center or a guard/forward that can't shoot so why would they need that guy?

Who would you give up?  Without being able to trade a 1st round pick, Utah would want Ivey and Duren I imagine.