2024 Rose Bowl: #1 Michigan Wolverines (13-0) vs. #4 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-1)

MichiganCardinal

17 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I’m still shocked they won. After doing everything possible to lose on special teams. They still beat Alabama.

everyone should be shocked whenever michigan wins a bowl game.  especially a rose bowl.

remember this day, it may not happen again for another 25 years.  🙂

3 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Another really good game. Fans betting a good one tonight.  Weird the semis are in a work night though. That seems different, by memory. 

They used to be on New Year's Eve, I believe this is the first year they changed it. Of course being a School Employee I always have these 2 weeks off anyway so I sometimes lose track of my days and forget that most people have to work the next day. 

48 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

They used to be on New Year's Eve, I believe this is the first year they changed it. Of course being a School Employee I always have these 2 weeks off anyway so I sometimes lose track of my days and forget that most people have to work the next day. 

Probably just because of a conflict with NFL’s Sunday. Nee Year’s Day is in on Wednesday next year so Tiesday games shouldn’t be an issue. 

3 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

“Welfar check on Finebaum by the way. Anybody? Heeheehee. I shouldn’t do that, I should be above it. But guess what. It’s Michigan vs Everybody”

I can almost guarantee that Finebaum is gonna bring up Georgia and how Michigan(and Washington/Texas) are lucky that they didn't face them. He will completely try to downplay Alabama and pretend like they didn't belong...same with all the other naysayers are doing on social media right now. 

26 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I can almost guarantee that Finebaum is gonna bring up Georgia and how Michigan(and Washington/Texas) are lucky that they didn't face them. He will completely try to downplay Alabama and pretend like they didn't belong...same with all the other naysayers are doing on social media right now. 

Times Michigan was forced into overtime:

Before Stslions resigned. 0

After Stalions resigned: 1

Edited by lordstanley
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Washington implosion and a crazy bad luck injury has led to Texas having a chance.

All they had to do was kneel 3 times and get a punt off to give it back to Texas deep in the own end with 20 seconds. 

Edited by lordstanley