2024 Rose Bowl: #1 Michigan Wolverines (13-0) vs. #4 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-1)

MichiganCardinal

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Is this the biggest win of Harbaugh's tenure at Michigan now?

IF they go on to win next week and do so in routine, anti-climactic fashion (I’m not assuming that at all), this win might go down as the biggest in Michigan history, period. 

JJ missed some throws but I think some of this hate on him is a bit extreme, Bama has a really good defense loaded with 1st round talent, they have shut down great qbs before so you can't just play pitch and catch with them. Also JJ still did go 17/27  for like 250 3TDs and 0 picks. Also had some good runs as well. It's not like he was horrendous or something. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

JJ missed some throws but I think some of this hate on him is a bit extreme, Bama has a really good defense loaded with 1st round talent, they have shut down great qbs before so you can't just play pitch and catch with them. Also JJ still did go 17/27  for like 250 3TDs and 0 picks. Also had some good runs as well. It's not like he was horrendous or something. 

Alabama has the best Secondary in the CFB 

JJ also finished with an elite 92 QBR. Yeah I would love for him not to miss a single throw and hit every receiver in the perfect spot but that just isn't realistic for a college QB against an elite defense, if they did that than they'd be NFL Pro Bowl level talent QB right at the moment.