Week Fourteen: Detroit Lions (9-3) @ Chicago Bears (4-8)

MichiganCardinal

I said this last week and will say it again. This is the '22-'23 Vikings with the difference being that the Vikings built up enough of a good record to still win the division despite the late season collapse. They MIGHT still win the division but this is a one and done team.

Also, I was wrong about Goff, he's starting to show his true self down the stretch. Need to give Hooker some reps next season.

Just now, NYLion said:

I said this last week and will say it again. This is the '22-'23 Vikings with the difference being that the Vikings built up enough of a good record to still win the division despite the late season collapse. They MIGHT still win the division but this is a one and done team.

Also, I was wrong about Goff, he's starting to show his true self down the stretch. Need to give Hooker some reps next season.

They're better than last year's Vikings team. They just don't play to potential, every. ****ing. week.

2 minutes ago, NYLion said:

Yeah. Holmes was smart not to extend Goff.  You’re never gonna win with him.  He can’t move and is a turnover machine.

I can relax now. We fully know what this season is now. This is a bad team with two bad coordinators who lucked into a good record.  They will not win a playoff game, if they make it, and will need to move on from Goff as quickly as possible.  

Just now, MichiganCardinal said:

I'm not even sure winning does them that much good. Sure, you get virtually guaranteed playoffs. But you can get that from Minnesota x2 or Denver... They need a ****ing wake-up call. They need something to change.

Winning would be bad for this group.  They will keep thinking what they are doing is right. It’s not. 

5 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

18-0 bears in the second half. That’s on Dan Campbell and Ben Johnson.  Left AG out to dry. Changes have to be made. All this talk about cleaning things up and it’s gotten progressively worse week by week.  When will anyone be held accountable?

They came out throwing to start the 2nd half. They've done this before and it killed them. The running game was working. It was working