12/21/23 @ 7 PM EST Utah Jazz @ Detroit Pistons

Tigeraholic1

omg theyre down 13 points!

i think every nba team is now going to seriously bust their ass to beat detroit so they wont be the one who finally loses to them.

this game should be an automatic W.  back to back, third in four nights.  on the road.  half the team out.  teams best player out.

and were down by 13.  oy.

2 minutes ago, buddha said:

omg theyre down 13 points!

i think every nba team is now going to seriously bust their ass to beat detroit so they wont be the one who finally loses to them.

this game should be an automatic W.  back to back, third in four nights.  on the road.  half the team out.  teams best player out.

and were down by 13.  oy.

That will be JEIII's excuse, "The Pistons are unfortunately in a spot where teams are going to make sure they play their best game against them....."

6 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Wiseman has absolutely no basketball iq. Decides to go try to block a shot he had no chance at leaving the backside man free for the put back. 

rinse, repeat.

pistons down 7 with 7 to play!  crunch time.  time for cade to step up.

Just now, buddha said:

rinse, repeat.

pistons down 7 with 7 to play!  crunch time.  time for cade to step up.

It's funny how my view of close games has changed due to so many Pistons blowouts. Like the Atlanta game the Pistons were down 10-15 most of the game and down like 7 with 2 minutes left and I thought to myself "atleast they are playing a close game" when in reality it really wasn't THAT close cause the whole time their win probability was under 10%.