Week Seventeen: Detroit Lions (11-4) @ Dallas Cowboys (10-5)

MichiganCardinal

And when it matters most they throw it to James Mitchell.  On an out route.  A throw Goff hasn’t made all night.  I hate Ben Johnson.  I can’t stand that guy.   James Mitchell has no business on the field in that play.  And decker didn’t report.  They weren’t coached right.   

You know what,  Brass Balls on Coach.  I love it.  May not have gotten the win tonight, but he sent the world a message that he's not backing down and I love it.     Defense balled out tonight too.   You've seen what Dallas has done to other defenses at home this year.    Good job.    No moral victories, but damn, our coach is biting kneecaps, even in a loss.   Good.   About time we had that kind of fire around here. 

• Like 1

Just now, RedRamage said:

It was a 2-pt pass to Taylor Decker... but the refs called it back saying he didn't report.

Well. He wasn’t covered either.  Even if he reported he would have been ineligible. This was an epic coaching meltdown.  Kick the ****ing extra point and go to OT. 

The replay clearly shows decker didn’t report.  And was uncovered.  Coaches lost the game for the lions tonight.  All of them. Except Aaron Glenn.  Somehow. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

And when it matters most they throw it to James Mitchell.  On an out route.  A throw Goff hasn’t made all night.  I hate Ben Johnson.  I can’t stand that guy.   James Mitchell has no business on the field in that play.  And decker didn’t report.  They weren’t coached right.   

i speak for everyone:

SHUT THE **** UP!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Assorted offensive penalties on that play. Pretty exciting though...

2 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

That’s just one call I can’t see the refs getting wrong. It means a ref would be outright lying.  

I dunno man... I just don't know that they would have the intention of throwing to Decker and not having Decker report. I think it's entirely possible the refs didn't hear him report or something, but jeez man... how would they not having Decker report if that was the intended play?

• Thanks 1