4/15/2024 9:30 ET The People of New York State's Supreme Court vs. Donald J. Trump and the Republican Party

romad1

Who Is Juan Merchan, the Latino Judge Overseeing Trump's Case?How Much Does Alvin Bragg Make? NYC's New DA's Salary Revealed - Worthly

Where: District Court of New York, room 1530 of the Manhattan Criminal Court

When: 9:30am

Starters:

New York State:  Judge Juan Merchan

Prosecutor:  Alvin Bragg

Defendant:  Donald J. Trump: 

Jurors:  an unknown group of 500 New York citizens

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

Until and of course this gets destroyed by Trump killing off another one of his ex-wives...we need to assume this trial will start today. 

True, they still have 52 minutes to get the thing delayed.

so, walked by the secretary up in front of my office and she's got Foxnews on...and they are showing the motorcade of Trump going to the trial.  I blurt out: "Hey its OJ!"  I hope she found that deeply insulting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

a lot of republic party callers to cspan this morning blaming a jury that doesn't exist yet of being biased.   not to sound cynical but it's almost like republic party accusations of bias aren't' super well founded

I wish there was a way to listen to this.   

It sounds like it was a specific section of the E Jean deposition, where he talked about..... you guessed it, famous people grabbing p

what a despicable person

7 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Oh, they are going over the gag order and threats to witnesses.  They appear to be surprised by this on my broadcast. 

broadcast you say?   Pls share if you can!

Judge is back on the bench

Judge Juan Merchan is back on the bench.

He told the court that questions about admitting tweets about Michael Cohen from 2018 is "academic," because the door will be opened once Donald Trump's lawyers try to attack Cohen's credibility.