4/26/24 1:10PM Royals @ Tigers

I'll be at this one.  Going to be nuts down there with the draft stuff going on.  I can't wait to see it.  I wonder if any of hte out of town folks will decide to use the game to fill a few hours?  Tigers should have had a special promotion, like $10 for OF or upper deck seats.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, oblong said:

I'll be at this one.  Going to be nuts down there with the draft stuff going on.  I can't wait to see it.  I wonder if any of hte out of town folks will decide to use the game to fill a few hours?  Tigers should have had a special promotion, like $10 for OF or upper deck seats.

Yeah, that was my immediate thought, attendance will likely be higher than a typical game on account of the draft one would think

I also wonder if people with season tickets stay away due to the increase in parking prices.  They let us turn in games ahead of time if we know we aren't going.  Some might say "Why bother?"  Prices are pretty high this week and they are blocking street parking.  I found a lot for $15 but then found out my son's parking pass for school works.  He used it yesterday so we're going with that.