5/14/24 6:40PM Marlins @ Tigers

Posted (edited)

I was thinking of picking Weathers up of the waiver wire in my roto league just to pitch against the Tigers.  Then I got excited about last night's game and didn't want to have to root against them tonight.  

Edited by Tiger337
  • Like 1

Wait... let me restate that:

Seriously... WTF?

Did Reese Olson not take a SHOWER or something like that? Is he stinking up the dugout? Did he put glue all over the bench and all the Tigers' players are pissed off at him?

What did he do that they keep giving him these F.U's and NOT scoring enough runs to give him one single ****ing WIN?!?!?!

Because he's pitching his ****ing mind out this year and has squat to show for it. How has he ****ed his teammates so badly that they are doing this to him every single game?

8 minutes ago, Tigermojo said:

I think the umpires hate Canha. He must have the most balls called strikes on the team.

This umpire has got to get raked for his outside strike calls on righthanders tonight, consistently two or three inches off the plate. 

Posted (edited)

another game with an ump calling strikes half a foot outside and nobody can score. Batters have no chance. These guys are pitching well but I'd wager with ABS this would not be a  scoreless. game.

Edited by gehringer_2

24 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Wait... let me restate that:

Seriously... WTF?

Did Reese Olson not take a SHOWER or something like that? Is he stinking up the dugout? Did he put glue all over the bench and all the Tigers' players are pissed off at him?

What did he do that they keep giving him these F.U's and NOT scoring enough runs to give him one single ****ing WIN?!?!?!

Because he's pitching his ****ing mind out this year and has squat to show for it. How has he ****ed his teammates so badly that they are doing this to him every single game?

His ERA is down to 2.09. I've never seen such bad luck.