CFP semi-final: #1 Michigan against a school named after a type of Chili or #2 Michigan vs. a team who couldn't even win the SEC

romad1

he's been a really bad owner.  i mean, look at his latest foray into decision making.  he fires a successful well regarded head coach because the coach knows his qb isnt very good.  i mean, they designed an entire offense predicated on tua not being able to read a defense quickly.  the whole offense is quick short passes and screens.  brilliant use of a bad qb and a bad oline.

and he fired him for it.

On 1/8/2022 at 4:28 PM, buddha said:

harbaugh should be a top candidate for any nfl head coaching job every year.  he's the most successful nfl head coach not currently coaching.

who else?  doug pederson?  he's likely to get a gig this time around.

my biggest fear is harbaugh to the bears because he would be the best man for that job and it would make me root for the bears.  ugh.  i could handle the raiders, but not the bears.

That's exactly how I feel.  I want him back at UM, but the only NFL gig I'd hate to see him get is the Bears.  Blech....

If I were him I'd stay away from the Raiders if he wants to win.  KC isn't going anywhere as long as they have Mahomes, the Chargers have arguably the best young QB in football and the Broncos are really just a QB away from being elite, and with guys like Rodgers and Russell Wilson possibly available this offseason they may just get that.