Vikings at Lions

TP_Fan

4 minutes ago, Jason_R said:

Evidently the narrative has now been set: Campbell is bad at clock management.

Every decision he makes from here on out will be another data point to demonstrate that he is bad at clock management. Even if his decision works out, it will be attributed to luck or a mistake by the other coach. He will never again make a decision about managing the clock that the hive mind deems to be good.

I honestly can't believe stopping the clock at the end of the half is so controversial. 

3 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Y’all should enjoy this win. Best weekend for Michigan sports in a very, very long time.

#TimeoutGate2021

This week:

Michigan wins B1G championship.

LIons win first game of season

Red Wings win 5 in a row and are in playoff position almost 1/3 of the way through season

Tigers sign a star shortstop

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Given how every management and coaching decision by the Lions has always been correct, and that every criticism leveled by everyone against Lions' management and coaching staff has been wrong....it's a marvel that the Lions haven't advanced in the playoffs more than once in the last 60 years.

I'm pretty sure that if fans criticisms were more well-thought-out, and if critics correctly credited the lion's management and coaching staff for good decision making and general brilliance, the Lions would have played a lot better, and the Lions would have had a much better record, playoff wins and championships by now.

It's all the fault of the critics.....we critics really need to get our act together if the lions are ever going to be any good.

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

So what's the problem? Oh wait, these threads are just to rant about Campbell the entire game. 

If only the critics were smart like you, they would never criticize anything the Lions Mgt and coaching staff ever do.  Stupid critics!  They always ruin a perfectly good 1-10-1 run.

Tell you what..... when Campbell wins his 1st Super Bowl with the Lions (1st of many I am sure!), I will have myself photographed bowing before a picture of Campbell, I will sign it, and post it here, along with a picture of myself eating a huge plate of crow, cooked to MBs specifications. 👍😀

1 minute ago, sabretooth said:

Tell you what..... when Campbell wins his 1st Super Bowl with the Lions (1st of many I am sure!), I will have myself photographed bowling before a picture of Campbell, I will sign it, and post it here, along with a picture of myself eating a huge plate of crow, cooked to MBs specifications. 👍😀

Lmao...why do you want to bowl in front of Campbell's picture?

3 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

Tell you what..... when Campbell wins his 1st Super Bowl with the Lions (1st of many I am sure!), I will have myself photographed bowing before a picture of Campbell, I will sign it, and post it here, along with a picture of myself eating a huge plate of crow, cooked to MBs specifications. 👍😀

I only request you eat the crow while wearing a helmet. 

• Haha 1