Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I'm just shocked at how many people on Twitter are defending Adams and blaming the camera guy. This includes current and former players. They are even gaslighting us to say Adams never pushed him and then it dissolves to what about Brett Favre. 

I hope the NFL pulls this clowns credential and never allows him to shoot on the sideline again.  Hopefully, all of the other leagues follow suit and he’ll be taking headshots at Sears for the rest of his life.  

He needed to not be in such a hurry and watch where he was going.  He could’ve seriously hurt someone with that equipment.   Adams had a right to be fearful and looked to me to just be protecting himself.  

We also have to think about the children!  There weren’t any there but what if there were? He could’ve seriously hurt a group of kids with his lack of care and complete lack of professionalism. What a tragedy that would’ve been.   

It’s a shame the police didn’t charge the cameraman and not the player but I don’t blame them since the woke left has the police afraid to do anything these days.   Sad that unborn babies and millionaire football players aren’t afforded their rightful protection under the constitution.   What happened to the 32nd amendment.   I could go on all day but Hannity Live! just started and I have to go.  

1 hour ago, Hongbit said:

I hope the NFL pulls this clowns credential and never allows him to shoot on the sideline again.  Hopefully, all of the other leagues follow suit and he’ll be taking headshots at Sears for the rest of his life.  

He needed to not be in such a hurry and watch where he was going.  He could’ve seriously hurt someone with that equipment.   Adams had a right to be fearful and looked to me to just be protecting himself.  

We also have to think about the children!  There weren’t any there but what if there were? He could’ve seriously hurt a group of kids with his lack of care and complete lack of professionalism. What a tragedy that would’ve been.   

It’s a shame the police didn’t charge the cameraman and not the player but I don’t blame them since the woke left has the police afraid to do anything these days.   Sad that unborn babies and millionaire football players aren’t afforded their rightful protection under the constitution.   What happened to the 32nd amendment.   I could go on all day but Hannity Live! just started and I have to go.  

image.png.c72df94b1a32d128cb70275dedcfff3d.png

On 10/12/2022 at 9:24 PM, MichiganCardinal said:

Glad to see the authorities took this seriously. Completely inexcusable what he did, and his fake apology (justifying it by saying he was "frustrated" and then falsely claiming the photographer stepped right in front of him) did not cut it for me.

The slap on the wrist he will get here won't compare to the six-figure settlement that the photographer will probably receive in a civil suit though. The new American Dream.

He was wrong and he should be sued, but I don't think the photog should be getting six figures here.     The photog did step right in front of him, but not to a point where he cut him off.    The two men could have gone on their paths without touching.  

5 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

He was wrong and he should be sued, but I don't think the photog should be getting six figures here.     The photog did step right in front of him, but not to a point where he cut him off.    The two men could have gone on their paths without touching.  

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he deserves six figures either. I think what he deserves and what he’ll receive from a wealthy athlete who will want this to go away are two different topics altogether though in the civil system.

12 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

you'll never make it as a plaintiff's attorney with that kind of attitude.

Hey FOX, you can stop kissing Aaron Rodgers' ass now.   He decided he didn't want to attend various non-contact camps with his new teammates because he was busy doing some stupid anal cleanse and he did not develop his timing with a lot new players.  This crappy start is on him as much as anyone else.   He's a jackass. 

Edited by Motor City Sonics

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

Joe Douglas is in his 4th season as GM so it's not like they turned it around awfully quick or any quicker pace than the Lions.

In Douglas 1st year, the Jets were 7-9. They then went 2-14 and 4-13. It's as if these rebuilds take longer than a year.

the jets started rebuilding 2 years ago when they traded all their assets and drafted zack wilson #2.

the lions began at the same time, but were even further behind apparently.

2 minutes ago, buddha said:

the jets started rebuilding 2 years ago when they traded all their assets and drafted zack wilson #2.

the lions began at the same time, but were even further behind apparently.

Douglas was hired in 2019. Brad Holmes was hired in 2021. Douglas was hired after the draft in 2019. The Jets had 7 wins in 2019. They won a combined 6 games the next two seasons. Douglas has had 3 drafts now compared to Holmes 2. The Jets are farther along than the Lions.

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Douglas was hired in 2019. Brad Holmes was hired in 2021. Douglas was hired after the draft in 2019. The Jets had 7 wins in 2019. They won a combined 6 games the next two seasons. Douglas has had 3 drafts now compared to Holmes 2. The Jets are farther along than the Lions.

they began rebuilding when they tore it down and drafted wilson, iirc.

i think they let douglas do that even though he had been the gm before that time.  kind of like how they had quinn be there and be the gm and keep caldwell for a year before they began to tear it down.  that's how i remember it but i could be wrong.