3/21 1:05 Blue Jays @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

50 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Another season of listening Craig Monroe slobbering about his wonderful career. Is this the best a major league team can do? Slobbering idiot.

Are they promoting the product effectively? If so, they're sticking around. Don't fight it—just sit back and enjoy it.

3 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

Victor Reyes packed on 20 lbs. of muscle over the off-season. The good old days are back!

With the amount of muscle Victor Reyes has supposedly added each of the last 3 off-seasons he should be looking like the Incredible Hulk by now. I swear each year they have said he added 20-25 lbs.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

With the amount of muscle Victor Reyes has supposedly added each of the last 3 off-seasons he should be looking like the Incredible Hulk by now. I swear each year they have said he added 20-25 lbs.

This is the year he will add power to his game!

33 minutes ago, JackPine said:

I don't care if he adds on 50lbs. It won't matter until he learns to use his legs

bingo. He's been an all upper body swinger. If I were his coach I'd make him play a couple of months with a 36 oz (or more if you could find one) bat so he'd have to learn to put his body into it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

bingo. He's been an all upper body swinger. If I were his coach I'd make him play a couple of months with a 36 oz (or more if you could find one) bat so he'd have to learn to put his body into it.

Surprising how many guys swing with their arms.  Usually they are the ones with a big stride or leg kick.  Swing with your thighs and your butt and your shoulders, like a spring being released, let your hands flow through naturally from the momentum.