5/20 7:10 Tigers @ Guardians

Tigeraholic1

I'm not going to get into a management discussion...but this season is such an easy way for everyone to blame injuries and bad luck overall. I don't expect them to be introspective and look at some of the reasons this team is bad beyond injuries.

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Ah, Cisnero will suffer a setback. 

By all means, George.............leave him in there.    I can already tell you that when AJ leaves after this year - I don't want  YOU as the manager.  

He wouldn't have been my choice anyway. You owed it to Tarik to have gotten up one of your better guys, not an edge guy. Then again, they just lost Vest......

6 minutes ago, kdog said:

I'm not going to get into a management discussion...but this season is such an easy way for everyone to blame injuries and bad luck overall. I don't expect them to be introspective and look at some of the reasons this team is bad beyond injuries.

But that's the joke, given the pitching they've lost, whatever else they did or didn't do becomes a purely academic argument, no way it's going to matter  when you're starting Brieske, Faedo,TBD1 and TBD2 for the next month. Tiger's runs against, which had been great, is about to start moving to the back of the pack.

Edited by gehringer_2

1 minute ago, gehringer_2 said:

But that's the joke, given the pitching they've lost, whatever else they did or didn't do becomes a purely academic argument, no way it's going to matter  when you're starting Brieske, Faedo,TBD1 and TBD2 for the next month.

Do we think Skubal is gonna miss a lot of time at this point?

I honestly don't know, but it didn't look like he broke anything

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Do we think Skubal is gonna miss a lot of time at this point?

I honestly don't know, but it didn't look like he broke anything

Hardly matters, one good pitcher in a rotation is better than none, but the rotation is in such a hole right now that even with Skubal the % of good starts they have had so far is not sustainable. Even with Tarik, their second best pitcher is only 30 IP away from his TJ. It's a damn big ask to expect him to be consistent at all.

Edited by gehringer_2