5/20 7:10 Tigers @ Guardians

Tigeraholic1

• Tigeraholic1 changed the title to 5/20 7:10 Tigers @ Guardians
14 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

If this is a muscle pull of some kind,  the owner of this team needs to start looking at what the hell is going on with our training staff

He's on the COVID list.... which, in the grand scheme of things, is probably a win so long as others don't start testing positive lol

1 hour ago, Tenacious D said:

I like the SS they signed—was only 23 last year and put up monster numbers in the minors.  Not so much this year, but solid—definitely worth a look.

The utility guy they signed off of waivers from the Angels?

Edit; yes, he did put up 30 home runs. But he also put up monster strike out numbers. I wonder how his defense is?

Edited by Sports_Freak

22 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Edit; yes, he did put up 30 home runs. But he also put up monster strike out numbers. I wonder how his defense is?

No worse than Clemens and Kreidler, at least since he entered the Angels system.

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

No worse than Clemens and Kreidler, at least since he entered the Angels system.

Errors and strikeouts can sometimes be deceiving stats in the minors. Poor lighting and field conditions can lead to more errors. And pitchers without good control can get more strikeouts from undisciplined hitters.

8 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Errors and strikeouts can sometimes be deceiving stats in the minors. Poor lighting and field conditions can lead to more errors. And pitchers without good control can get more strikeouts from undisciplined hitters.

Understood.

Just saying that strikeouts are not the hill to die on when he has roughly the same level of Ks as the equivalent guys in our system

58 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Monster K rates?  28% last year, 23% so far this year.  Not bad, especially for someone with power.