5/25 1:10 Tigers @ Twins

Tigeraholic1

5 minutes ago, buddha said:

lol, there's a whole damn two pages of posts on it!  

I recall seeing a lot of decrying of Grossman's production thus far as a leadoff hitter in the other thread and how it hamstrings this lineup. And that his performance probably warrants some days off or being dropped in the lineup. Those are fair arguments, even if one disagrees.

I didn't see any claims that things would be better or worse without him in the leadoff spot.

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

I recall seeing a lot of decrying of Grossman's production thus far as a leadoff hitter in the other thread and how it hamstrings this lineup. And that his performance probably warrants some days off or being dropped in the lineup. Those are fair arguments, even if one disagrees.

I didn't see any claims that things would be better or worse without him in the leadoff spot.

it was a fucking joke.  relax.

1 hour ago, kdog said:

Turns out Joel Zumaya doesn't just throw heat when he's on the mound, but he also brings it on social media.

Zumaya — a beloved player during the Detroit Tigers' 2006 World Series run known for his 104 mph fastballs — didn't hold back on his Instagram and Facebook, lighting into the Tigers front office and specifically, general manager Al Avila.

"Is there any other true Detroit Tiger Fan as disappointed as I am on how this season is going for the team!!!!," Zumaya's post begins. "WELL I JOEL ZUMAYA # 54 FORMER DETROIT TIGER, truly am disgusted, disappointed, just flat out upset on how this organization has let itself fall into a category which I thought this organization would never see again!!! I’m gonna say this straight out of my mouth, I can’t believe they gave Al Avila a undisclosed extension, blows my mind 🤯🤯🤯🤯."

Someone else needs to buy this team from the Ilitches so Joel Zumaya can be invited to future old-timers days.