6/8 12:35 Tigers @ Pirates

Tigeraholic1

Remember when Fox Sports Net was new?  They used to troll ESPN with commercials about how they would be showing real sports and not some of the things ESPN was known for in the early days.  They'd show what looks like some Easter European guys in a dungeon seated across from each other like you think they would start arm wrestling, then a guy would just slap the other  one and everybody cheers.  Loved those.

Josh and Gibby's interactions were always the butt of jokes with my friends and I. Like they always just came up with random conversations out of nowhere.

Josh: Fick with an rbi double to bring the Tigers within 1

Gibby: "So did you see SNL on Saturday Josh"

*ten minute discussion about snl ensues.*

We looked seriously at driving up to Pittsburgh for this mini series months ago. We located and priced lodging, identified several restaurants to visit. My wife chose a couple of area interests as well to check out. This was an ideal trip as you catch an evening game and get back out to the park for a 12:30 start. Tickets were reasonable and seat locations were great!
A couple of weeks back I pulled the plug on it. This team really doesn’t inspire a round trip from NC to Pittsburgh. Frankly, it just isn’t worth the time and money. I miss the days when I would be all over a road trip to see the Tigers play. 

8 minutes ago, 1776 said:

We looked seriously at driving up to Pittsburgh for this mini series months ago. We located and priced lodging, identified several restaurants to visit. My wife chose a couple of area interests as well to check out. This was an ideal trip as you catch an evening game and get back out to the park for a 12:30 start. Tickets were reasonable and seat locations were great!
A couple of weeks back I pulled the plug on it. This team really doesn’t inspire a round trip from NC to Pittsburgh. Frankly, it just isn’t worth the time and money. I miss the days when I would be all over a road trip to see the Tigers play. 

I don't know.  I feel like trying to watch this team every night can be tiresome, but a road trip is a road trip.  I get to see a different city and a different park and the outcome is not as important to me.  

• Like 1