7/3 12:05 Royals @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

I still wouldn't be surprised if it was Miggy especially if his BA stays above .300. Yeah it's an empty .300 and this isn't 1980 where BA means everything but still I think between the lack of any guaranteed options on the team, him getting his 3K hit this year and with him being on his last legs of a HOF career to go with that .300 average may be enough for him to get a charity selection for the team. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Fulmer, Jimenez and even Soto all are qualified statistically. It sucks that its still just relievers, but if one of those guys are picked, it'll be warranted

Does every team need to send a player?  How about the Tigers send a trainer?

image.png.6233673fa5558f27ae523a4824c0b170.png

3 hours ago, casimir said:

Does every team need to send a player?  How about the Tigers send a trainer?

image.png.6233673fa5558f27ae523a4824c0b170.png

I say this as a fellow fat guy - fatter than he is.   I don't know that it seems right that a trainer is not in good shape.  Maybe he's one of these athletic fat guys, but to me it's like Matt Patricia harping on his team to be in better shape.   Like a practice what you preach thing.   I might not feel this way if every player on are team wasn't getting hurt, but I'm not a fan of this guy.      FIRE EVERYONE (not named Chris Fetter).