7/11 @ 2:10 Tigers @ Royals DH Game #1

Tigeraholic1

How much longer does Candelario get to prove his good season wasn't the fluke? 

BTW- I've lost track of what is going on with Kreidler - I see he hasn't played for Toledo in a couple of weeks but there is no transaction listed for him on the Mudhen site since his reinstatement.

Hittin harold( he can’t hit) had a .597 ops in June and has a .482 ops in July. Do we need more evidence that he shouldn’t play this much? Why does this dumb dumb hit him 3rd?

I will continue to say this. Their offense won’t move forward until they stop relying on jag/3.5A players as core pieces.

1 minute ago, kdog said:

Hittin harold( he can’t hit) had a .597 ops in June and has a .482 ops in July. Do we need more evidence that he shouldn’t play this much? Why does this dumb dumb hit him 3rd?

I will continue to say this. Their offense won’t move forward until they stop relying on jag/3.5A players as core pieces.

Well tbf, literally the only player worth keeping on this team is a rookie in Greene...otherwise things dont really look that bad...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

How much longer does Candelario get to prove his good season wasn't the fluke? 

BTW- I've lost track of what is going on with Kreidler - I see he hasn't played for Toledo in a couple of weeks but there is no transaction listed for him on the Mudhen site since his reinstatement.

last I read recently was they hope to have him back "sometime' in August.

• Thanks 1