2023 Draft

Just now, slothfacekilla said:

I am whelmed but trust the front office

He seems like one of those smart players that does everything well, but maybe nothing elite. He'll be a solid two-way player that they love I think and give them a strong guy up front. They needed size at the position and they got that.

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

He seems like one of those smart players that does everything well, but maybe nothing elite. He'll be a solid two-way player that they love I think and give them a strong guy up front. They needed size at the position and they got that.

https://www.nhl.com/flames/news/2023-nhl-draft-class---nate-danielson/c-344639570

That’s the message of this article. 

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I feel like Detroit needs to take a swing on upside at some point in these early picks but I can't pretend to know more about building a team than Yzerman.  I just wish we had more high end skill on the roster.

Just now, slothfacekilla said:

I feel like Detroit needs to take a swing on upside at some point in these early picks but I can't pretend to know more about building a team than Yzerman.  I just wish we had more high end skill on the roster.

they need size and most of the high skill guys left are small.

but i agree with you they need skill.

and size.

and talent in general.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

And a Right-Shot Center at that... they need that high up on the need list too, higher than a straight-up "any" center.

But mostly they need some damn goal-scoring...!