Week Five: Detroit Lions (1-3) @ New England Patriots (1-3)

20 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Game will come down to the final play. Lions are up 28-24, New England has the ball at the goal line. Their run game has been dominant. Lions have shown no ability to stop the run. Patricia calls a little inside slant. Okudah jumps the route and intercepts the ball securing the Lions 28-24 win.

I want Okudah to go flip Patricia the game ball after the pick. I’ll chip in to help pay that fine.

So the Giants, with Daniel Jones at QB, just beat the Packers and Aaron Rodgers. They are now 4-1. Meanwhile, we're 1-3 with the best offense in the league and worried about losing to a Bailey Zappe quarterbacked Patriots team. This is sooooo depressing to think about, even if Daniel Jones looked good today.

12 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Sorry guys.  I’ve got complete meltdown today.  Offense struggles and defense is just as bad.  First complete clunker of the season. 

NE 38

Lions 9

If things start going off the rails like this, against a team starting third string QB Bailey Zappe, then we're going have to have an entirely different conversation come Monday.