Week Five: Detroit Lions (1-3) @ New England Patriots (1-3)

Just now, MichiganCardinal said:

If he elects for the field goal and whatever kicker we picked up missed, the same people mad at Campbell for going for it would be mad at Campbell for kicking it.

Same if he punted it.

Thats on Sewell and Goff

4th and 9. Defensive TD. Just like Campbell drew it up. I repeat. 4th and 9. High school teams aren't even that stupid. But yeah, let's blame the players.

3 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

If he elects for the field goal and whatever kicker we picked up missed, the same people mad at Campbell for going for it would be mad at Campbell for kicking it.

Same if he punted it.

Thats on Sewell and Goff

The coaches trusting Jarod Goff is a problem. The guy stinks. 

2 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

4th and 9. Defensive TD. Just like Campbell drew it up. I repeat. 4th and 9. High school teams aren't even that stupid. But yeah, let's blame the players.

I literally do not know the name of the kicker on the active roster. Do you?

They had the #1 offense in the league coming in. I think their odds of making nine yards on one play are equal or better to kicker-of-the-week making a 50+ yard attempt outdoors on a visiting field.

15 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

If you would have told me prior to the game the defense would have only given up 9 points, I would have been thrilled. The defense has been good enough but now the offense has shit the bed.

As was always going to be the case. Always. Nothing was more guaranteed. 

6 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

This team straight up blows. Barring a comeback here, we should start questioning everything sans Brad Holmes. Campbell needs to answer for the pathetic performance 

Why does holmes just get a free pass? It's his roster. He's the one that's missed on some early picks

• Like 1