NBA General Info - October 2022

Deleterious

There has to be some secondary issue here... probably off the court... including even refusing to listen to Coach but...

Is he worth giving a tryout on our roster? Who's at the bottom of our roster that we'd want to move on from for this kid? Or, is the answer "just say no"?

Edited by 1984Echoes

2 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Mathurin going off again.  25 points 5-7 from three with about 6 minutes left.

He's going to be a good one, even though I was high on him pre draft just cause his shooting and athleticism he has already exceeded my expectations in terms of being able to create for himself off the dribble, atleast the 2 times I watched him thus far. 

22 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

He's going to be a good one, even though I was high on him pre draft just cause his shooting and athleticism he has already exceeded my expectations in terms of being able to create for himself off the dribble, atleast the 2 times I watched him thus far. 

He ended with 32.  10-10 from the FT line.

The loss knocked Brooklyn to 1-5.  Freakin Brooklyn is going to steal our high pick at this point.  

20 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

So in a draft that has the best prospect since LeBron and a #2 who goes #1 nine times out of ten, LA and Brooklyn could finish #1 and #2 in the lottery.  And neither team would make those picks due to pick swaps.  Man would that be delicious.  

Even more so if the Pistons landed the ace.

But, hey, the Lakers have the aging Lebron James and the Nets have Irving/Durant running their teams, so they've gotten what they want.