NBA General Info - October 2022

Deleterious

didnt durant demand before the season started that nash be fired?  so he got what he wanted.

of course, durant also demanded they get kyrie and harden, iirc.  durant is a lousy gm, to no one's surprise.

remember when the nets were a plucky group of overachievers who had a good coach and a great team system?  and then sold it all to get an injured durant, a fat james harden, and a dumbass in kyrie?  lolz nets.  you deserve your pain.

between the garnett/pierce trade and this debacle, the nets might be the worst run franchise in the league.  at least the lakers got a title out of their stupidity.

that said, i see you minnesota.  speaking of minnesota, did joe dumars fool us all and start masquerading as minnesota's gm?  hmmm...the rest of the league is getting smaller and faster, i think i'll show them and get bigger and slower!

at least joe didnt give up 5 number one picks to sign josh smith like minny did with gobert.

Let Durant rot.    As far as Kyrie.........I don't know why they keep him.    He's such a headache all the time with his stupid beliefs (Earth is flat, no really)........now its gone from silly to poisonous and teams usually put  up with that because a player wins.   They aren't winning at all.    Brooklyn, New York has a large Jewish population.   I don't get why they just haven't made the move.    Some other stupid team will take a chance and he'll poison that locker room too.  

btw, i think its interesting that the league fines edwards for using a homophonic slur on instagram, which he apologized for, but doesnt say anything to kyrie for all his shenanigans, and instead just issued a generic "lets love everybody" press release.

where's lebron and his outrage?  i mean, when someone dared "like" a tweet about china lebron was all about lecturing him about how he needs to get educated about chinese history.  but when kyrie endorses an anti semitic movie, lebron doesnt say shit?  doesnt steve kerr want to make a statement?  no?  hmmm...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, buddha said:

btw, i think its interesting that the league fines edwards for using a homophonic slur on instagram, which he apologized for, but doesnt say anything to kyrie for all his shenanigans, and instead just issued a generic "lets love everybody" press release.

where's lebron and his outrage?  i mean, when someone dared "like" a tweet about china lebron was all about lecturing him about how he needs to get educated about chinese history.  but when kyrie endorses an anti semitic movie, lebron doesnt say shit?  doesnt steve kerr want to make a statement?  no?  hmmm...

Happiest person involved with the NBA today is Steve Nash. 

Kyrie is providing good cover for the Udoka hiring.  Almost nobody is talking about the Nets hiring a coach that did something so bad his previous organization thought he should be suspended for a year.  And they hired him after serving about a month of the year long suspension.  

Maybe that was an option for his punishment.  A year suspension or coach the Nets.  

• Thanks 1

I honestly cannot believe that Irving hasn’t been suspended indefinitely.  Why are the Nets and NBA sitting on their hands waiting for the other organization to do something?  Even if it results in only a handful of games.  Or maybe there isn’t a precedent for them to stand on?  I guess I am struggling to come up with a prior incident where something similar has occurred, so maybe there isn’t anything.