November Game Threads

lordstanley

7 minutes ago, buddha said:

much better so far.

helps to be playing anaheim, san jose, and columbus.

True, but almost half the teams in the league are average to poor. If the Wings can pile up the points against them, they'll end up in the 80s if not the 90s

How about those NJ Devils? What the heck is going no there?

1 minute ago, lordstanley said:

True, but almost half the teams in the league are average to poor. If the Wings can pile up the points against them, they'll end up in the 80s if not the 90s

How about those NJ Devils? What the heck is going no there?

i work with an obnoxious new jersey fan (i shit you not, devils fans exist outside of new jersey) and its been hell on earth to listen to him brag all the time.

18 minutes ago, buddha said:

hronek's resurgence is nice to see.  i'd almost written him off as unsalvageable after the last two seasons but he's been great this year.

It would be nice if Bertuzzi would start to break out of it. He's yet to show the disruptive harassing/forecheck/stick in the lane presence that  has been his forte.

59 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

It would be nice if Bertuzzi would start to break out of it. He's yet to show the disruptive harassing/forecheck/stick in the lane presence that  has been his forte.

Just a guess but...

I think Bertuzzi and Zadina are running out of time to prove to Stevie Y that they should remain Detroit Red Wings past this season...

Just a guess...