November Game Threads

lordstanley

19 minutes ago, Shinzaki said:

I think Bert gets dealt.  Would love a draft pick in return...when Fabbri gets back I'm think Elmer (assuming he's healthy) gets sent down.  Zadina is going to have a very hard time finding a spot in this line up

I thought Elmer was making a contribution with his puck possession skills. While Rassmussen has been fine with other mates, I don't think Sundqvuist has found a fit as well was when he was with Ras and Soderblom. He seems to me to be floating around aimlessly too much of the time recently.

Edited by gehringer_2

1 minute ago, lordstanley said:

Arizona is a joke situation, this year even more than past years. 14 straight road games. Have you seen the tiny arena they're playing out of on a college campus?

Wait, I thought they worked it out and started playing in a real arena.  That didn't happen?   

Geez.......Quebec City, Kansas City, Hamilton, Milwaukee, Houston...............come on man...... It's Phoenix, it's not a natural hockey market (neither is Houston, but they have a much higher population

8 minutes ago, Jason_R said:

Not watching the game, but was watching the score. I see Chiarot and Seider are both -3 for the game, and Seider has not been the same player this year as last. At what point does the coaching staff admit the pairing is not working?

I think they had been separated for a bit a few games ago, no?

33 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Wait, I thought they worked it out and started playing in a real arena.  That didn't happen?   

Geez.......Quebec City, Kansas City, Hamilton, Milwaukee, Houston...............come on man...... It's Phoenix, it's not a natural hockey market (neither is Houston, but they have a much higher population

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/34892165/coyotes-begin-their-college-years-asu-mullett-arena