04/04/2023 8:10pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Houston Astros

casimir

Just now, Dtrain72 said:

I will never understand how someone with such an awful eye at the plate in Baez, has made it this far in his baseball career.  In all my 52 years, I really dont recal any other player being such consistent ass at the plate with zero discipline.

I guess he gets away with it because he hits some of the terrible pitches he chases.

3 minutes ago, kdog said:

3 straight curveballs...strikeout. Don't ever change Javy.

Gawd I hope he opts out after this season...I cant stand watching him impersonating a windmill at the plate much more (and we're only 5 games in), it makes my soul hurt.

8 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

I will never understand how someone with such an awful eye at the plate in Baez, has made it this far in his baseball career.  In all my 52 years, I really dont recal any other player being such consistent ass at the plate with zero discipline.

He’s very streaky, and when he’s going good, which he can do for a couple months at a stretch, he’s a legitimate All-Star.

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

He’s very streaky, and when he’s going good, which he can do for a couple months at a stretch, he’s a legitimate All-Star.

Well last year he was "streaky" all right, but not in the good way.  Hope he finds one if his 2 month all-star streaks this season.