04/11/2023 7:07pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Toronto Blue Jays

casimir

18 minutes ago, SeattleMike said:

On TV is synched up almost perfectly now. Better than past years. 

I remember On TV! Channel 20, right?

😉

Yeah, for some inexplicable reason, the syncing last year between radio overlay and the video was perfect for road games, but the overlay was a split second before the video for home games and you could hear the crack of the bat before seeing it. I think they pretty much fixed that now.

The Tigers are really working Manoah over, although Manoah is allowing it by not being sharp.  Kind of a shame they only have 3 runs to show for it so far.  But they’re going to get into the Toronto bullpen soon.  I love digging into the opposing bullpen early in game one of a series.

The way I feel about the way things are going, I am expecting to hear that in Manning's last inning he started feeling pain in his arm and he'll be getting TJ before June.   That's just how it is with this team. 

And to answer your question Tigerbomb,  I don't know if they do break 50.      But they already fired everyone, so who do you blame now?  Chris Illitch for not realizing Al Avila was a bust 2 years earlier?     It's 1989-2005 all over again and on that time line we are in about 1996,  we are in for a very long, painful slog here.