Mayton

Steve

We are still banged up a little along with Miggy still needing rest days but it is surprising to me that Maton continues to play virtually every day. He seems like a prime candidate to give a few days off to but Hinch keeps running him out there.

Idk he did the same for Ibanez in his 1-40 stretch and he eventually turned it around so perhaps he is banking Maton doing the same. Color me skeptical.

8 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

We are still banged up a little along with Miggy still needing rest days but it is surprising to me that Maton continues to play virtually every day. He seems like a prime candidate to give a few days off to but Hinch keeps running him out there.

Idk he did the same for Ibanez in his 1-40 stretch and he eventually turned it around so perhaps he is banking Maton doing the same. Color me skeptical.

He could try moving him down to #9 in the lineup if he must play him. Hitting him 5th allows him to get an extra at bat in low scoring games. I say bench him. 

In the OP's defense, people around here routinely refer to Alex Lang and Akil Badoo and Matt Veirling and Zach Short and Ryan Kriedler and Reese Olsen and Eric Hasse and Eric Haas and Eric Hass and especially Riley Green, so we're one to talk.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

In the OP's defense, people around here routinely refer to Alex Lang and Akil Badoo and Matt Veirling and Zach Short and Ryan Kriedler and Reese Olsen and Eric Hasse and Eric Haas and Eric Hass and especially Riley Green, so we're one to talk.

Eye dunt undirstend the poynt in this poste.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Steve said:

Why are the Tigers fixing games by starting players hitting .159 and 3 others under .200? Minor league players are going to want out of Detroit org., tiger players see this crap

and your losing fans by the day

I think its foolish to suggest the Tigers are fixing games.  But what do you think should be done?

• 2 weeks later...

I highly doubt a team with such a lack of talent has to fix games in order to lose.  They are perfectly capable of losing without any shenanigans.

In fact, the team has a lot more wins that I thought.  I was thinking they would be down where Kansas City would be.