frightened and confused

Tenacious D

MotownSports.com seems to be DEAD

I sold the site back in June of 2020 and it appears that the new owners have killed it off by forwarding the domain to a gambling website. The recent issues with the forums not working for nearly a month may have been the final blow.

That said, I started these forums at the beginning of the year to support my other websites (i.e. MotownTigers.com, MotownLions.com, etc.) so the crew from MTS have started using them as their new forums. Feel free to do the same and please let anyone you know from the old site that this place is here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I don't know about Del but I know Yoda was reading the forum when this address was pretty much being explicitly posted. He seemed pretty PO'd about what was happening. But he had also mentioned he was thinking about moving out of SoCal so maybe his plate is full.

In Del's case maybe it will take some piston wins....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, diaspora04 said:

Have seen porpoises in Eastern Bay by St. Michaels.

That’s still saltwater, right? 
We talked to one of the campground hosts where we were (just off the York River near Gloucester), he said they’ve also had reports of manatees in the area. Seemed a bit far upstream, but……

33 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

That’s still saltwater, right? 
We talked to one of the campground hosts where we were (just off the York River near Gloucester), he said they’ve also had reports of manatees in the area. Seemed a bit far upstream, but……

Quite brackish that far North.  Enough salinity for sea nettles and skates, though.

• Like 1