08/07/2023 6:40 pm EDT Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

3 minutes ago, tiger2022 said:

Either don't want to bring up a young guy who isn't ready or they are so pathetic they are manipulating service time.

I kind of get both, but when you put guys out there who clearly aren't goin to get it done, I think you send a message that it's okay to lose.     It's not.    Have a bullpen day.  Do something other than this thing which really hasn't worked all year.   This team's management can be infuriating sometimes. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I kind of get both, but when you put guys out there who clearly aren't goin to get it done, I think you send a message that it's okay to lose.     It's not.    Have a bullpen day.  Do something other than this thing which really hasn't worked all year.   This team's management can be infuriating sometimes. 

Consider me on the questioning AJ, and even Harris (I know, it may be wayyy too early and unfair, but bruh, bring up a f*cking bat already), train.

17 minutes ago, AZTigersfan said:

Why want Brieske in the rotation instead of Wentz? He’s been a starter before and at the very least he’ll give you competitive innings. 3D chess backfiring on Hinch again?

Brieske at least throws a hard FB with decent spin, which is a better fail safe than the weak sauce FBs Wentz and Manning have been featuring.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lordstanley said:

Going to my first game at Comerica since 2019 tonight. Anyone else?

Waited 75 minutes on the Canadian side of the Bluewater Bridge without even reaching the tollbooth, let alone customs, so decided to ditch the game and turned around and went home. Best decision of my week!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Waited 75 minutes on the Canadian side of the Bluewater Bridge without even reaching the tollbooth, let alone customs, so decided to ditch the game and turned around and went home. Best decision of my week!

They broke ground on the Howe over 5 years ago, it's still not halfway across the river.