12/26 @ 7PM Brooklyn Nets Vs Detroit Pistons

Tigeraholic1

I really don't understand why Wiseman was so sought after as a prospect and NBA draft pick. Like I see no plus skill that he has that would make teams think so highly of him. Atleast with Duren he is uber athletic  but I don't see that with Wiseman, it's like he is just a run of the mill 6'11 guy with no redeeming qualities. 

3 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I really don't understand why Wiseman was so sought after as a prospect and NBA draft pick. Like I see no plus skill that he has that would make teams think so highly of him. Atleast with Duren he is uber athletic  but I don't see that with Wiseman, it's like he is just a run of the mill 6'11 guy with no redeeming qualities. 

I think he only played 2 games in college.  Maybe if he didn't get suspended he would have been a bit more exposed.  

wiseman is over 7 feet tall can shoot a mid range, and is athletic.  he's just lazy and stupid and knows nothing about the gane of basketball.

given his physical gifts, the fact that he is so absolutely terrible really is a sight to behold.

the fact that weaver gave up an average nba player to trade for him is a fireable offense.  but we all know he's never getting fired.  and even if he did, the pistons media would still say it was a good gamble trade based on potential.