12/26 @ 7PM Brooklyn Nets Vs Detroit Pistons

Tigeraholic1

48 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Whatever you imagine as the worst possible halftime show… tonight’s was worse.

I did not understand a single word spoken.

I find the PA at LCA just too loud to hear anything distinctly. I take 20db ear plugs with me to Wings games now. Definite improvement in the experience.

Edited by gehringer_2

1 minute ago, MichiganCardinal said:

That wasn’t the issue with the halftime show. They were a rap group but they were just mumbling.

LOL - you start with Melody, Harmony, Rhythm and Lyric. Rap already pretty much discarded Melody and Harmony. Lose the lyric and the guys outside with sticks and 5 gallon buckets can do what's left....

1 minute ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Im trying to be kind. But yeah.

i went to law school with a guy who went to notre dame.  good athlete but but not a great basketball player.  his intramural team was tapped to scrimmage against notre dame's women's team - which was pretty good at the time - and they routinely routed them.  wasnt even close.

in a game built on being bigger, stronger, faster, and the ability to jump higher, men will always win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

If Cade doesn't score it or set it up, this team has very little chance to score in the 4th quarter.  

One of his best games of the year.  And of course it comes on a night when nobody else can make a shot in the 4th quarter.  Johnson, Finney-Smith, and Sharpe all made plays down the stretch for the Nets and nobody in our supporting cast did.  I agree with you for the most part.  Bogey can make shots but didn't tonight when it mattered.