4/6/24 1:10PM EDT A's @ Tigers

59 minutes ago, chasfh said:

You can tell Gibby likes working with Benetti, and Benetti appreciates Gibby’s reactions to his bon mots better than Craig Monroe's reactions.

The Tigers are in kind of a tough position with Craig Monroe. They don’t feel it yet, probably, but they definitely will long before the end of the season comes, and they are gonna have to make a decision, even if it’s doing nothing.

I think Benetti is fine working with Monroe.

Just now, Toddwert said:

so your the one!!!

I dont even like Monroe all that much, but I've watched most of the broadcasts early in the season and, on its face, it doesn't seem like there are any issues between Benetti and Monroe. 

This reminds me of Gorosh intimating friction between Harris and Hinch last year, which clearly was never the case. People seeing what they want to see.

4 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I dont even like Monroe all that much, but I've watched most of the broadcasts early in the season and, on its face, it doesn't seem like there are any issues between Benetti and Monroe. 

This reminds me of Gorosh intimating friction between Harris and Hinch last year, which clearly was never the case. People seeing what they want to see.

I dont think there is an issue between Monroe and Benetti I just think Monroe tries to take over the broadcast and isnt very good

Edited by Toddwert

13 minutes ago, Toddwert said:

I dont think there is an issue between Monroe and Benetti I just think Monroe tries to take over the broadcast and isnt very good

If Monroe is trying to take over the broadcast from Benetti then by definition there is an issue between them. Or at least with Monroe himself.

And a double for Carson Kelly with one out in the eighth. We are down four, but it’s to the A’s, so it’s not like we are out of this game.

7 minutes ago, chasfh said:

If Monroe is trying to take over the broadcast from Benetti then by definition there is an issue between them.

I'll wait for Benetti to give any sort of indication before making that leap.

Until that happens, it's people who are predisposed to disliking Monroe projecting their feelings on Jason Benetti

• Haha 1