New Lions Uniforms

I also don't want any black on the uniforms or for them to have a black jersey like they did during the Millen era. I hated those black jerseys they used to wear. I like these concept jerseys (below) that someone posted  here a few months back. If these were the jerseys designs I'd be just fine with them. An updated version of the 1990s Lions jerseys.

r/detroitlions - Detroit Lions mixtape uniform concept, a mashup of old and new uniforms alike. Doing one for every team. And yes, the Lions have worn blue helmets before.

4 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

What’s with the little dots in all the numbers?  

Who thought of that and why didn’t anyone step up and tell them no and to also stop micro dosing ketamine and shrooms.  

Those aren't dots.

That's a mesh jersey. Those are all the mesh holes.

Dude, stop micro dosing ketamine and shrooms!

Or is it Meth... which has you confused...?

13 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Those aren't dots.

Mesh authentics?  I’ve never heard of anything like that.  I’d expect mesh for the $39.99 Wal-Mart version but definitely not on the gamers.  

27 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Those aren't dots.

and here I thought Pointillism might be making a comeback.

2 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Contrary opinion but I'm okay with a black jersey alternate. I think something like the model below, without the WCF, looks great as a once-a-season MNF look. I agree that the old black uniforms looked bad.

image.thumb.png.2d52ca1641a16d8804e6ee8ebd3c9d1d.png

I'm sorry, but those are ugly as effffff. I would like to see an all blue color rush type of jersey as an alternate. 

45 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

What's different about them? 

Well the

block numbers are back 

they are white with the silver outline and I like that.   

The font is also different with the numbers being bolder and standing out more.  

The sleeve stripes are different too

The blue in the home jersey is a little lighter. 

The mesh number, or "dots" are a tribute to Seurat because Seurat knew a lot about dots

Still haven't seen the pants and I do think the helmet will be slightly different with more of a chrome look and a single thick white line down the middle, outlined in bue  (just a prediction on the helmet). 

25 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Because they knew it would leak.     Because THEY leaked it !!!!!!!!

While I won't say that I love the blacks, I don't really mind them either. And I think they work very nicely with the Blue Helmet... much better than the all grey unis with the Blue Helmet. If they did the blacks once or twice a year... I'd be okay with that. I'm with @lordstanley that the all grey's were kinda yuck.

And @Motown Bombers If they exclusively wear the Blue Helmets with the black jerseys that might explain the blue numbers more.

44 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Because they knew it would leak.     Because THEY leaked it !!!!!!!!

Tin foil hate time: They leaked fakes in order to keep people from trying to find other leaks and/or discredit other potential leaks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

and here I thought Pointillism might be making a comeback.

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The mesh number, or "dots" are a tribute to Seurat because Seurat knew a lot about dots

Beautiful!!!

I will just add:

1024px-Georges_Seurat_-_Models_(Poseuses)_-_BF811_-_Barnes_Foundation.thumb.jpg.bd50a39b9d91bce25e9c611dee42bc12.jpg