New Lions Uniforms

8 hours ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Contrary opinion but I'm okay with a black jersey alternate. I think something like the model below, without the WCF, looks great as a once-a-season MNF look. I agree that the old black uniforms looked bad.

image.thumb.png.2d52ca1641a16d8804e6ee8ebd3c9d1d.png

I wouldn't mind that look for one off a year either. If we're just talking looks wise and not bringing up our history with black jerseys I prefer this over the boring all gray look that they've been sporting the past several years. 

I always been a fan of the matching pants and shirt look regardless of the colors. To me it always looked sleeker and cleaner vs. the mismatched top and bottom look. The only exception is the UM home look of blue jersey and maize pants. 

30 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I wish they'd have silver pants with the road whites.      When I see the blue pants it makes me think of the Houston Oilers

I wish they'd wear silver pants with each jersey, but overall I like the new unis. Are people really not seeing the difference from the old ones, because there's a lot different here. The block numbers was my main wish, and we got them back, so I'm happy. I didn't want a black alternate and I wanted a new word mark, but whatever, these look so much more professional than the last two versions, so I'm happy.

The video made a comment about the black and blue division being an inspiration for the uniform.  That would be awesome if they would start the tradition of wearing the blacks only for home division games. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

That looks like dog**** if you ask me. Just randomly adding black into your jersey is dumb. If you are the Raiders or Steelers and black is apart of your team colors then obviously fine. But just because you can have a black uniform doesn't mean you should. That helmet with the black Lion looks exceptionally terrible imo.

I was hoping for an all blue uniform to be the third jersey with either the helmet design they used last year or a return the Bubbles the Lion. I think it would have been sick to have a white helmet too with a blue lion logo on it.

Something sorta like this but with a different helmet featuring either last years design or Bubbles.

Screenshot2024-04-19091110.png.31ae07b6aacee5074ed04d0daa01316e.png

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

57 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

That looks like dog**** if you ask me. Just randomly adding black into your jersey is dumb. If you are the Raiders or Steelers and black is apart of your team colors then obviously fine. But just because you can have a black uniform doesn't mean you should. That helmet with the black Lion looks exceptionally terrible imo.

I was hoping for an all blue uniform to be the third jersey with either the helmet design they used last year or a return the Bubbles the Lion. I think it would have been sick to have a white helmet too with a blue lion logo on it.

Something sorta like this but with a different helmet featuring either last years design or Bubbles.

Screenshot2024-04-19091110.png.31ae07b6aacee5074ed04d0daa01316e.png

I disagree. I actually think the black ones are my favorite ones of the release. It could be that I don’t love the team colors to begin with but that’s what they have to work with.