4/24/24 6:50PM Tigers @ Rays

So do we feed Flaherty to the wood chipper and bring up Manning? Fortunately, this isn’t Facebook moderated by robots without a sense of irony or satire or nuance so I can get away with saying this, metaphorically. 

7 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

So do we feed Flaherty to the wood chipper and bring up Manning? Fortunately, this isn’t Facebook moderated by robots without a sense of irony or satire or nuance so I can get away with saying this, metaphorically. 

We used to use colored fonts for sarcasm.  

8 minutes ago, UCFKNIGHT said:

It’s obvious the Tigers don’t want the sweep against the Rays. Want the current road trip to end and just going through the motions tonight 

It's still early enough. Chip away until the 8th and 9th innings...lol 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kdog said:

Meadows has struck out 10 times in his last 14 at-bats. I think we have reached the breaking point.

I wonder if Parker Meadows is thinking about his brother Austin's mental health issues? It's just a thought. Austin Meadows mental health issues didn't surface until he was traded to Detroit. The Tigers should send Parker to AAA so he can hit the reset button at the plate.

Edited by UCFKNIGHT