6/5/24 8:05PM Tigers @ Rangers

6 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Pound him like he's Robin Ventura. 

That's not even the most fascinating part of it.  Grabbing him and placing him immediately in an unbreakable headlock was the key to it all.

1 hour ago, casimir said:

That's not even the most fascinating part of it.  Grabbing him and placing him immediately in an unbreakable headlock was the key to it all.

That really was great. That and the Porcello takedown of Youkilis. 2 of my favorites.

With off days on Thursday and Monday, I hope Hinch plans a very short leash for Maeda tonight 

4 hours ago, casimir said:

It reminded me of the fake wrestling acts. Ventura approached Ryan and put his head into the perfect headlock position. Ryan took it from there.
Hawk Harrelson lives. 

1 minute ago, Dtrain72 said:

On the flipside, Wentz isnt any worse than Maeda, so if he can go 3-4 innings giving up 3 or less runs, it's small victory.

I never bought in when people said from May on, Maeda was very good. Previous seasons success doesn't mean he'll be good every year. Falling off a cliff happens.