Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

2 hours ago, sagnam said:

Missed hands to the face and a Chief defender took his helmet off. Minnesota is paying last year’s bill.

even if they gave the unsportsmanlike conduct, it would still have been kc ball.

but youre right, minny is paying their bill for all their bull**** luck last year.

PFF posted the side by side on their twitter account and it was almost exactly the same, totally not a coincidence. With that said not sure if Shanahan copied Johnson or if maybe they both watched some college football game or something last week that ran that play and both decided to implement it into the playbook.

It doesn't seem like the 49ers would've ran that play in a game without practicing first which would've been the case if they stole it after watching the Lions today which makes me think that they both took it from the same team/person and coincidentally happened to both use it today. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

20 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

PFF posted the side by side on their twitter account and it was almost exactly the same, totally not a coincidence. With that said not sure if Shanahan copied Johnson or if maybe they both watched some college football game or something last week that ran that play and both decided to implement it into the playbook.

It doesn't seem like the 49ers would've ran that play in a game without practicing first which would've been the case if they stole it after watching the Lions today which makes me think that they both took it from the same team/person and coincidentally happened to both use it today. 

I’m sure you are right that SF didn’t draw it up tonight on the sideline. Would they have run it if it failed for Detroit earlier? I’m guessing not.