2022 NBA Playoffs

Deleterious

Dallas just spread them out and targeted Ayton over and over. He couldn't close out fast enough on shooters and when he played up close, Luka just went by him. Same thing they did to Gobert. Same thing Boston did to Lopez. This is how the playoffs have been the past few years and it's the reason you don't pay a Center max money unless it's Embiid or Jokic...and even then you aren't winning a Championship without a perimeter superstar next to them.

Edited by Betrayer

13 hours ago, buddha said:

good thing were paying dwayne dedmon so we could sign mason plumlee and then trade away a second round pick to get rid of him after one year.

#assetmgmtfordummies

I'm just wondering what we'll give away this season to move on from Kelly Olynyk.

Edited by Betrayer

would you look at that, steve kerr had something to say about the shooting in texas.  phew.  i was beginning to worry i would never hear from steve kerr on big social issues of the day ever again after his disappearing act on the whole china/uighur thing.  good to see him back on the lecture circuit.

Dallas eliminated. 

I was rooting for them, but man their offense is tough to watch. So Harden-like. Everyone stands around watching Luka, Brunson, or Spencer dribble the air out of the ball and go one-on-one. Maybe sometimes they’ll kick it out after a drive rather than taking a step back three, but that’s about all the ball or people movement you get. 

Meanwhile GS has constant people movement, ball movement, screening (on and off the ball), and cutting.

Too bad Casey’s offense is more like Dallas than GS. 

On 5/24/2022 at 11:13 PM, buddha said:

would you look at that, steve kerr had something to say about the shooting in texas.  phew.  i was beginning to worry i would never hear from steve kerr on big social issues of the day ever again after his disappearing act on the whole china/uighur thing.  good to see him back on the lecture circuit.

lol