2022 NBA Playoffs

Deleterious

13 minutes ago, pfife said:

Rich from the dude posting is political hot takes in the hoops forum.  

richer from the dude who comes on a sports message board to only post in the political forum.

we're talking sports here, you wouldnt be interested.

9 minutes ago, buddha said:

richer from the dude who comes on a sports message board to only post in the political forum.

we're talking sports here, you wouldnt be interested.

Just because you kept score on Kerr's presser doesn't make it a sport

your assessment of my interests is ass

Just now, pfife said:

Just because you kept score on Kerr's presser doesn't make it a sport

your assessment of my interests is ass

look, you dont know anything about sports, i get it.

still not sure why youre here though.  archie posts in the baseball forum sometimes, why dont you go chase him for a while?

2 minutes ago, buddha said:

look, you dont know anything about sports, i get it.

still not sure why youre here though.  archie posts in the baseball forum sometimes, why dont you go chase him for a while?

at least I know a press conference isn't a sport. 

the awesome thing about you not being sure about why I'm here....  is that it completely doesn't matter if you know why I'm here.  You're not the gatekeeper but nice self appointment 

Just now, pfife said:

at least I know a press conference isn't a sport. 

the awesome thing about you not being sure about why I'm here....  is that it completely doesn't matter if you know why I'm here.  You're not the gatekeeper but nice self appointment 

a press conference about.....basketball?

you know he's a basketball coach, right?  the game where they put a ball in a hoop?  for points?

nyah.  nevermind.

Just now, pfife said:

I'm here b/c I wanted to read about the two playoff series I've been watching and had my sports safe space ruined by your political takes.   You should be ashamed of yourself honestly.

lololololol.  ha ha ha ha.

so after 6 pages of posts THATS what you choose to focus on?  oh man, its too bad the old forum isnt here so you couldnt see other posters make fun of steve kerr and lebron and all their phony stances on political issues while they all kiss the ass of china.

but you missed that part and instead just decided to drag me about one snarky post.  typical pfife.

1 minute ago, buddha said:

lololololol.  ha ha ha ha.

so after 6 pages of posts THATS what you choose to focus on?  oh man, its too bad the old forum isnt here so you couldnt see other posters make fun of steve kerr and lebron and all their phony stances on political issues while they all kiss the ass of china.

but you missed that part and instead just decided to drag me about one snarky post.  typical pfife.

Yes, I typically read sports forums and post politics forums.     That you seem to have issue with that is a you problem

Should be an interesting series. GS probably the favorite, but I'll be rooting for the Celtics. I think a lot will be determine by how it's officiated. If the Celtics are allowed to play physical then they have a chance with their defense, but if the refs are blowing the whistle a lot then it favors Golden State's movement offense. If those guys can just run around without getting touched on the perimeter, they're going to be tough to stop.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

We of course never had a guy like Tatum or perhaps even Brown but other than that the Celtics kinda give me the vibe of the great going to work Pistons team so I'll be pulling for them.

randy!  no!

• Haha 1