2022 NBA Playoffs

Deleterious

Harden played 22 minutes in the second half and took one shot.

Embiid sort of tossed Harden under the bus after the game, like he did with Simmons last year. He isn't wrong but you don't do that in the media, do it in private. I would not want Embiid leading my organization.

So happy the Rivers-Harden sixers are eliminated. Watching Harden flail his hands every time someone breaths on him is so painful.

Hoping for a Boston win because I need to see a game 7 in that series. At this point all the teams I despise (Lakers, Nets, Sixers) are gone, so I'm just looking for some more great games.

On 5/5/2022 at 12:15 AM, RandyMarsh said:

When it's all said and done where will Paul rank among the best PGs in history or players in general for that matter? Currently the only true PG with more win shares than him all time is Stockton and his BPM is only behind Magic among PGs and 6th overall only trailing MJ, Lebron, Magic, David Robinson and Jokic. 

look what you did, randy.  you killed chris paul.

• Haha 1

Suns talked so much crap all year you would have thought they won a title last year.  CP3 and Booker laughing at Luka after that bad defensive game.  Booker with that "Luka special" comment.  

Luka had two great comebacks.  The, "Everyone is tough when they up" comment was perfect.  The second comeback was killing it the past two games while Booker shit the bed.  He looked timid and almost scared of the shot in game 7.

Luka is the best player in basketball.  

55 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Suns talked so much crap all year you would have thought they won a title last year.  CP3 and Booker laughing at Luka after that bad defensive game.  Booker with that "Luka special" comment.  

Luka had two great comebacks.  The, "Everyone is tough when they up" comment was perfect.  The second comeback was killing it the past two games while Booker shit the bed.  He looked timid and almost scared of the shot in game 7.

Luka is the best player in basketball.  

giannis > luka

On 5/13/2022 at 1:09 AM, Deleterious said:

Harden played 22 minutes in the second half and took one shot.

Embiid sort of tossed Harden under the bus after the game, like he did with Simmons last year. He isn't wrong but you don't do that in the media, do it in private. I would not want Embiid leading my organization.

Not sure if he is a bad guy or just lacks filters, which doesn't necessarily matter practically once what's said is said. He can also be pretty funny.

Edited by gehringer_2

What a performance. Luka's ability to get where he wants on any defender despite his lack of athleticism is just a thing of beauty. 

I hope Cade was watching and learning.

Also, to all the people hoping we can get Ayton now...no thanks. You don't max Centers in the NBA. Looks who's left in the conference finals. Bam is the only big name Center and he was statistically the most switchable Center in the NBA this season. All the rest are on their couch watching. Drop Center is a regular season role. This is also the core reason I don't want to draft Chet.

I'd rather offer McGee a small contract as a backup Center. Spend your money on 1-4, not the 5.

I dislike most of the NBA so I'm glad most of the teams I dislike the most are gone. I'm glad the two Los Angeles teams didn't even make the playoffs, glad Brooklyn was disposed of quickly, glad Philadelphia is gone, I have a strong dislike for Chris Paul so I'm glad he's gone. I don't like Golden State or Jimmy Butler and don't care for Boston so I guess I'm down to rooting for Dallas. 

12 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I dislike most of the NBA so I'm glad most of the teams I dislike the most are gone. I'm glad the two Los Angeles teams didn't even make the playoffs, glad Brooklyn was disposed of quickly, glad Philadelphia is gone, I have a strong dislike for Chris Paul so I'm glad he's gone. I don't like Golden State or Jimmy Butler and don't care for Boston so I guess I'm down to rooting for Dallas. 

Luka is easy to like, but can't root for Cuban so tough call. 🙄

Even though I think the Boston franchise has had enough titles, I really enjoy watching this team and the way this iteration of the Celtics was built (draft, not super-team), so I have no problem rooting for them. I don't mind the Heat either. Both great defensive teams, so I'm hoping for a another throwback physical series.

I was OK with Golden State before KD, and I'm ok with them again now that KD is gone. Although, admittedly I have soured on them a bit after all that garbage they laid on Dillon Brooks while they have the dirtiest player in the NBA (Green) on their roster. So, I'll be rooting for Dallas. Also because Luka is just fun to watch and I love an underdog story.

Hoping for a Boston/Dallas finals but I think it's far more likely we'll get a Miami/GS finals.