Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

11 hours ago, Jim Cowan said:

The Republican Party used to have serious people in prominent roles, quite a while ago now.

The same can be said of the dems too.  All of Washington DC has become a partisan joke.  For every MTG there is an AOC to offset them.  You have Nancy, Chuck, Shifty and no-Nads on one side and Mitch, Collins, Romney and Hawley on the other.  The list of circus acts goes on and on.

Edited by Archie

1 hour ago, Archie said:

The same can be said of the dems too.  All of Washington DC has become a partisan joke.  For every MTG there is an AOC to offset them.  You have Nancy, Chuck, Shifty and no-Nads on one side and Mitch, Collins, Romney and Hawley on the other.  The list of circus acts goes on and on.

false equivalency.  Very.

If you want to compare AOC to someone, compare her to Liz Cheney.  Both are on the extreme of their sides.  The difference is the dems are not voting to not refer to AOC as a democrat and kicking her off committees for her beliefs.

MTG is not just a right winger.  She's a whack job.  There's no comparison to AOC.

I used to say that being a Republican didn't necessarily mean you were a nutcase.  But as they push aside the non nutcases it's becoming harder to say that.  It's a requirement it seems to be a member in good standing.  Those aren't my words, it's theirs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, oblong said:

false equivalency.  Very.

If you want to compare AOC to someone, compare her to Liz Cheney.  Both are on the extreme of their sides.  The difference is the dems are not voting to not refer to AOC as a democrat and kicking her off committees for her beliefs.

MTG is not just a right winger.  She's a whack job.  There's no comparison to AOC.

I used to say that being a Republican didn't necessarily mean you were a nutcase.  But as they push aside the non nutcases it's becoming harder to say that.  It's a requirement it seems to be a member in good standing.  Those aren't my words, it's theirs.

Liz C is a moderate who let her hate for a man allow her to make bad decisions.  In no circumstances is she like AOC.  

I agree MTG is wacko but so is AOC and her squad of loons.  Their ideas are so bizarre they can't be considered seriously.  Then her sidekick Talib publically says "We're going to impeach the MFer" days after Trump was elected. There was zero basis for her to say that and shows what kind of whack jobs they are. Then we could go on and on about Omar but there's not enough space here. 

There's still a few good people on both sides of the aisle but if you don't think the dems have a many nut cases or more then you haven't been paying attention.

20 minutes ago, Archie said:

When you become an American then you can talk shit about our country. 

You don’t get to make the rules, Jughead.   He can say whatever he wants about our country.   This is America and we allow people the freedom to dissent.   It is what we were founded on.  Trying to silence him is about as unpatriotic as one can get.  Stop hating on our country and embarrassing your flag with your weak ass xenophobic bullshit.  

Edited by Hongbit
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Archie said:

Liz C is a moderate who let her hate for a man allow her to make bad decisions.  In no circumstances is she like AOC.  

I agree MTG is wacko but so is AOC and her squad of loons.  Their ideas are so bizarre they can't be considered seriously.  Then her sidekick Talib publically says "We're going to impeach the MFer" days after Trump was elected. There was zero basis for her to say that and shows what kind of whack jobs they are. Then we could go on and on about Omar but there's not enough space here. 

There's still a few good people on both sides of the aisle but if you don't think the dems have a many nut cases or more then you haven't been paying attention.

please show me policy issues on which Liz Cheney can be referred to as a moderate.