Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

5 hours ago, digitalpigsmuggler said:

rZJTP4fCSxUL.jpeg

Why is this here, in this forum, or in fact, anywhere?

perhaps you might see to it to delete it yourself.

If not, I will maybe later. (And I won’t be too happy about wasting time on this bull****).

You get me?

• Like 2

This is not what you want when you think you are running for the "Christian" vote.   I guess he should have allowed himself to be murdered by Trump's fans or allowed an unconstitutional coup.   Meanwhile, the NRA convention.  How much Russian money is in that room?  

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

Why is this here, in this forum, or in fact, anywhere?

perhaps you might see to it to delete it yourself.

If not, I will maybe later. (And I won’t be too happy about wasting time on this bull****).

You get me?

No reason for posting it other than “hahaha fat people”. Lame 

16 hours ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

No reason for posting it other than “hahaha fat people”. Lame 

Apparently she’s been labeled an “influencer” too, so you can probably also add woke libtard “so-called ‘body-positive’” sense of entitlement to it, too, I guess?

Edited by chasfh

10 hours ago, romad1 said:

This might explain why Republicans are working to deliver American’s children into Russian hands:

(Preemptive parenthetical statement: I posted this tweet from “FreedomRocks” not because they are influential, because they’re not so who the hell are they and why should anyone listen to what they have to say—but merely because this tweet provides a link to the article.)

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I agree with Brandon Johnson that an entire group of people should not be demonized for the actions of a few.

That isn't what he said. No one is going to want to go to a city where the mayor doesn't want to, " demonize youth" who are rioting. Trying to make an argument youths rioted because they had no place to go is absurd.

it is just another weekend in Chicago.

Edited by digitalpigsmuggler

There were no riots. Just a bunch of people milling about and cops standing around them. Even in the video which is supposed to be evidence of some sort, the worst I saw was a group of people half-running down the street, and one broken window of unknown provenance. 

I agree with Brandon Johnson that we should not demonize all people for the actions of just a few. If any right-winger doesn’t want to come to the city because the mayor elect speaks out against demonizing all youth, then stay home. Fine with me.

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

There were no riots. Just a bunch of people milling about and cops standing around them. Even in the video which is supposed to be evidence of some sort, the worst I saw was a group of people half-running down the street, and one broken window of unknown provenance. 

I agree with Brandon Johnson that we should not demonize all people for the actions of just a few. If any right-winger doesn’t want to come to the city because the mayor elect speaks out against demonizing all youth, then stay home. Fine with me.

Playful Chicago Kids Chase Tourists at Gunpoint

Some teens in the group began jumping up and down on cars, smashing windows and attacking people inside. One woman told Fox 32 her husband was attacked from the driver side of his vehicle and beaten after a group of teens jumped up and down on the couple's windshield.

Police say a 6-year-old boy was shot in the arm near the Chicago Loop and a 17-year-old boy was shot in the leg.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/teen-takeover-terrorizes-chicago-hundreds-children-destroy-property-attack-tourists