Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

15 minutes ago, Archie said:

I wouldn't show up to that either so good for Bannon for avoiding the circus.  The entire hearing is as much of a sham as the impeachment hearing were.  Nutty Nancy kicked Republicans off the so-call committee because they wouldn't automatically side with her.  Now her sham committee is packed with Trump haters.  A lot of you guys could have been on that committee.  The verdict was in before it the hearings started. 

A Trump hater? What are you, a seven year old?

5 minutes ago, ben9753 said:

Trump lost. Get over it already. Elections have consequences.

That's what you should be telling the people here that keep complaining about Trump this or that when he hasn't been in office in 9 months.  Everyone should be worried about the demented guy in there now that only knows the ice cream flavor of the day.

Just now, Archie said:

That's what you should be telling the people here that keep complaining about Trump this or that when he hasn't been in office in 9 months.  Everyone should be worried about the demented guy in there now that only knows the ice cream flavor of the day.

lol you are such a Biden hater. 

4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I remember when Hillary testified for 11 hours. I also remember 9 Benghazi investigations that kept producing the same result. 

Those committees weren't stacked against her.  Democrats were allowed to choose their own people.  

1 minute ago, Archie said:

You are so correct.  I don't like anyone who is destroying our country and favors people from other countries over American citizens.

Why are you so obsessed? You have Biden derangement syndrome. 

Edited by ben9753

1 minute ago, Archie said:

Those committees weren't stacked against her.  Democrats were allowed to choose their own people.  

Nancy booted 2 and the whole GOP left.  This was after they rejected committee structures where power was more evenly divided.   They really pooped the bed on it strategically b/c they could have had veto power over subpoenas and they just... walked away.   Oh well, their loss.

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

Pelosi objected to two of McCarthy's picks so he pouted and probably went home and read Dr Seuss. Pelosi still slected Republicans and Liz Cheney is one of the most conservative members of Congress who even voted for Trump in 2020. 

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Pelosi objected to two of McCarthy's picks so he pouted and probably went home and read Dr Seuss. Pelosi still slected Republicans and Liz Cheney is one of the most conservative members of Congress who even voted for Trump in 2020. 

Liz Cheney is as anti-Trump as any democrat.  She is a McCain like RINO.  When you guys make comments like that it shows how little you know about the other side.

Just now, Archie said:

Liz Cheney is as anti-Trump as any democrat.  She is a McCain like RINO.  When you guys make comments like that it shows how little you know about the other side.

Her voting record is one of the most conservative records in congress. She has voted with Trump 93% of the time. She has admitted she voted for Trump in 2020. These are facts. Remember when you said you like to deal with facts? 

Speaking of Democrats needing to get over Trump, Republicans replaced Cheney who voted with Trump 93% of the time with Stefanik who only voted with Trump 77% of the time all because Cheney wouldn't praise the former president. 

If you think Cheney is anti Trump as any Democrat, wait to you read what her replacement had to say about Trump. 

Edited by Motown Bombers

12 minutes ago, Archie said:

Oh no. We understand you side quite well. But when you call you own nominee for president a RINO, and a staunch conservative a Democrat because they don’t worship a failed one term president, it highlights that Republicans have become nothing more than a cult. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Speaking of Democrats needing to get over Trump, Republicans replaced Cheney who voted with Trump 93% of the time with Stefanik who only voted with Trump 77% of the time all because Cheney wouldn't praise the former president. 

If you think Cheney is anti Trump as any Democrat, wait to you read what her replacement had to say about Trump. 

They needed someone they could count on.  So you think the democrats would like to replace Manchin or Sinema?

2 minutes ago, ben9753 said:

Oh no. We understand you side quite well. But when you call you own nominee for president a RINO, and a staunch conservative a Democrat because they don’t worship a failed one term president, it highlights that Republicans have become nothing more than a cult. 

Im not a Republican just a Conservative.  I have to side with the Republicans because thats as close to a conservative as we get currently.  McCain was a joke of a candidate and the worst Republican candidate in my lifetime. Romney is a close 2nd.

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

They needed someone they could count on.  So you think the democrats would like to replace Manchin or Sinema?

I think Sinema could be replaced with someone more left.   I think the solution to both of them having veto power is to elect more democrats from states like Wisconsin, Florida, etc. so that they can proceed with the ability for a few to vote no if they need to.

6 minutes ago, ben9753 said:

Also your ideas of what a conservative is are off if you think McCain is one.

Just now, Archie said:

Im not a Republican just a Conservative.  I have to side with the Republicans because thats as close to a conservative as we get currently.  McCain was a joke of a candidate and the worst Republican candidate in my lifetime. Romney is a close 2nd.

Then surely you were outraged when they replaced staunch conservative Cheney with quasi liberal Stafanik?

My wife is a blue dog and is very pro LGBTQ or whatever the kids are calling it these days and probably wouldn't give a tinkers cuss for Liz Cheney prior to December 2020.   She was always a fan of Dick Cheney's brain.  Always marveled at his ability in the debates.   When Liz Cheney was on the 60 minutes episode a couple weeks ago wife noted she could tell Liz was Dick Cheney's daughter.  Same brain, same resoluteness.  Even if you disagree with her, she's going to be firm in her convictions and have a clear reasoned argument for them.

7 minutes ago, Archie said:

LOL Cheney has a more conservative record than Stefanik but they couldn't count on her. 

Your what about doesn't work. It would be like the Democrats replacing Elizabeth Warren with Manchin because Warren dared criticize Biden

• Thanks 1